Saturday, April 25, 2009

Why is everybody getting Married?






Alhamdulillah today was a Barakat day for me because this morning my organization which is the Ittihadun Nisa Foundation conducted a Symposium for the Muslim women here in Cotabato City, the symposium was all about Seeking Knowledge a must for every Muslim, and Alhamdulillah it turned out well. I just noticed in that symposium when the Q&A came majority of the questions was all about marriage. And I just realized that 4 of my friends from the said Organization was engaged, namely Noraya Mustapha the Daughter of the Director of Land Transportation Office, Hanan Sarento a Science/English teacher at Rojas High School, Warda Hanafie a Teacher from Ibn Taymia Academy and the last is my Good Friend Bailyn Mamokhan inshalla will be engaged this june of this Year. All of them except Bailyn is planning to get settled or married this june or before Ramadhan.

After the symposium I, hanan, bailyn, warda and rocayda went to ziah boutique to canvass a cloth for hanan’s wedding dress and good to say that there is a cloth matched the motif in her wedding, after ziah we went to south seas mall to look for some cloth again, we are looking actually for a cheap and good cloth that matches her motif, but sad to say the cloths in that Mall is very expensive so we went out and we headed to Kitoks to get a lunch, if you are in my City, Kitoks is the name that has the cheapest the fastest and delicious food in town. So after that we headed to Panasonic Shop to look for appliances and etcetera like refrigerator and Beds and Mashallah it was a very opposite for the price that we’re looking for, do you know that the Beds’ price was 240,000 pesos? it was a shocking price! I said to warda that this bed can build me a house and she agreed. Well we went out and we scattered, I and Bailyn went to Internet CafĂ© and Warda, Hanan and Rocayda went to Perth Marketing It’s a computer shop, and after that we went home safe and tired.

This is my day for today.

No comments: