Saturday, January 23, 2010
2. Perform your wudu' (ablution) well, paying due care and attention.
3. Approach the Prayer with zest and passion as if it is the most important task in your life. Actually the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him)
taught us that we could do nothing in this world that could ever surpass Prayer in merit and excellence.
4. Visualize that in your Prayer you are going to have a special audience with Allah, Lord of the worlds, and that you are enjoying a direct communion with Him? This in fact is true.
5. Think of the Prayer you are performing as if it were the last Prayer of your life. In fact, it could very well be the last one, since no one is given a guarantee that he would live to perform another Prayer.
6. Picture the scene of the Last Day when people will be lined up into two groups, one destined for Heaven, and another for Hell, and ask yourself where you would be placed.
7. Focus your mind on what you are reading in your Prayer.
8. If, in spite of your best efforts, your mind is still wandering, seek refuge in Allah and bring your mind back to Prayer.
9. Pray to Allah and beg Him to grant you true the joy of concentrating in your Prayer and protection against the wanderings of your mind.
Monday, January 11, 2010
The Holy Prophet Mohammad (SalallaAllahu Alehi Wasallam) said, stop doing everything during the
Azan even reading the Quran, (and repeat the Azaan with the Moazzin.) The person who talks during the Azaan will
not be able to say the Kalma-e-shahadat on his/her death bed. Plz try to pass
this message to more muslims as u can afford. Please send to other to know….
Azaan a miracle?
*Amazing as it sounds, but fortunately, for the Muslims of the world, it is* an established fact.
Have a look at a map of the world
And you will find Indonesia on the eastern side of the earth. The major cities of Indonesia are Java, Sumatra, Borneo and Saibil. As soon as dawn breaks on the eastern side of Saibil, at approximately 5:30 am local time, Fajar Azaan begins.
Thousands of Muazzins in Indonesia begin reciting the Azaan. The process advances towards West Indonesia . One and a half hours after the Azaan has been completed in Saibil, it echoes in Jakarta . Sumatra then follows suit and before this auspicious process of calling Azaan ends in Indonesia, it has already begun in Malaysia ..
Burma is next in line, and within an hour of its beginning in Jakarta, it reaches Dacca, the capital city of Bangladesh . After Bangladesh , it has already prevailed in western India , from Calcutta to Srinagar .
It then advances towards Bombay and the environment of entire India resounds with this proclamation. Srinagar and Sialkot (a north city in Pakistan) have the same timing for Azaan. The time difference between Sialkot , Quetta , and Karachi is forty minutes, and within this time, Fajar Aazaan is heard throughout Pakistan .. Before it ends there, it has already begun in Afghanistan and Muscat .
The time difference between Muscat and Baghdad is one hour. Azaan resounds during this one hour in the environments of Hijaaz-e-Muqaddas (Holycities of Makkah and Madinah), Yemen , United Arab Emirates , Kuwait and Iraq .
The time difference between Baghdad and Alexandria in Egypt is again one
hour. Azaan continues to resound in Syria, Egypt, Somalia and Sudan during this hour.
The time difference between eastern and western Turkey is one and a half hours, and during this Alexandria and Tripoli (capital of Libya ) are located at one hour's difference. The process of calling Azaan thus continues throughout the whole of Africa. Therefore, the proclamation of the Tawheed" and "Risaalat" that had begun in Indonesia reaches the Eastern Shore of the Atlantic Ocean after nine and half hours.
Prior to the Aazaan reaching the shores of the Atlantic, the process of "Zohar Azaan" has already started in east Indonesia, and before it reaches Dacca, Asr Azaan" has started.
This has hardly reached Jakarta one and half hours later, the time of "Maghrib" becomes due, and no sooner has "Maghrib" time reached Sumatra, the time for calling "Isha Aazaan" has commenced in Saibil! When the Muazzins of Indonesia are calling out "Fajar Azaan", the African Muazzins are calling the Azaan for Isha.
If we were to ponder over this phenomenon thoughtfully, we would conclude
the amazing fact that there is not even a single moment when hundreds of thousands of Muazzins around the world are not reciting the Azaan on the surface of this earth.
Subhaan Allah !!!
Even as you read this material right now, you can be sure there is Azaan somewhere !!!
Allah said: "If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you."
If you are not ashamed, pass this message on...only if you believe.*
May Allah Be With You:
Monday, January 4, 2010
I think the right thing to do for the up coming years is to pray a lot and repent a lot, seek for his forgiveness and do good deeds and stay away from bad things.
Inshallah this February 6 is my 24th year living in this world as a true Muslim and will be a true Muslim till the end. ameen.