Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SKYPE FRIENDS

When i bought my prepaid internet connection gadget i cannot longer sleep for 8 hours. before, i'd sleep from 9pm to 5am but now i only sleep for 5 hours, it is because of my Skype account "hehehe". I have a YM account but I only use it when i'm buying my gadget a load, but with Skype even without load you can chat and call to your friends, I must say that YM is better than Skype in terms of chatting and calling but for me Skype is the Best coz its FREE... Hahaha. I gained lots of Friends in Skype, these are the list of some of my Friends:

1. Omar Zaid: He's 24 years old from Algeria, English Teacher from sidi Omar School "if i get the spelling right", he's a middle child, he's the only man among his siblings he's inlove right now "hehehe", he's a follower of my blog and he also got a blog, visit him at http://tinamziman.blogspot.com.

2. LOLO: She's 16 years old from Gaza, palestine, she's very cheerful, she even teach me how to cook tabola, she's my Skype sister and she's my Grandfather coz in filipino language LOLO means GrandFather while in Arabic it means Pearl, her name was from her grandmother's name.

3. Shuaib: he's a Pakistani who's studying in Philippines, at first you'll get angry with him coz he's a debater man, he's staying with his cousin at Manila.

4. Abdulwahid: From pakistan also turning 23 this coming 29 of August, he's a Physics Student in Pakistan, he's always shy to show his face, he looks like Ben Laden hehehe BEWARE!

5. Nawal: she's from Saudi Arabia a 23 year old, i met her when she commented in my blog and she added me on her Skype, she's a Islam Rules Strict.

6.Chiraz: From Algeria, She's always on Bad signal, but we still talk and she's Omar's LOVE.. Hahaha.

7. Akhiey: from Malaysia I forgot his real name, he got blog too visit him at http://akhiey.blogspot.com.

these are my Friends online, the reason for my 5 hours sleep.. HUHUHU

5.

No comments: