Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hectic Schedule

Ramadhan is gonna end and im still busy, no Ramadhan Tuesday next week, the days gone fast and I didn’t even noticed, this past 2 weeks I’ve been so busy for Organization activities, its hard to be a photographer I must be there in every activity for photo documentation, I hope Allah will reward me inshallah from what I did right and forgive me from what I did wrong. Give me peace of mind and strength to do more good things and extend help to the needy once and orphans, and I hope Allah will give reward for the people who helped those needy here in Mindanao, Jazakumullah for the Malaysian brothers and sisters, Jazakumullah Jama’ah Islah Malaysia (JIM) and to Aksi Cepat Tanggap, Malaysia (ACT).

There is still more days left for Ramadhan and I still have work, and after Ramadhan still need to work for the reporting, inshallah all the help that you entrusted to Mindanao True Word Association, Incorporated (MTWA) and Aksi Cepat Tanggap, Mindanao (ACT) was surely implemented for those needy people in different places here in Mindanao. I hope the situation in Mindanao will get better and the people from evacuation centers can return to their homes and live again in peaceful way.
To my co-members inshallah Allah will reward your hard work and please don’t get tired of helping, aside for prayers this is the only way to help our Muslim brothers and sisters.

And to my Friends from my other organization the Ittihadun Nisa Foundation, Inc. (INFo) let just remember what our Aleemah’s sermons to us in this Holy month of Ramadhan,the every Saturday Symposium gives me ideas to live happily and God-fearing, I’m thankful to Allah for letting me live till this day and thankful to my Mum who raised me in Islam and for my Siblings who are there any time and for my Friends who’s not expecting something from me as an exchanged for their offered friendship.

Lets pray for the peaceful life in this temporary world and truly a peaceful life in the here after, if Allah will give me a long life I hope to see u next Ramadhan. Only few days left and im greeting all the Muslim Ummah in the whole world

EID MUBARAK!

No comments: