Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 I'm getting older

Alhamdulillah Allah the almighty gave me the chance to see and extend my life and reached the year of 2010, everybody's happy for this year and aiming for a better life, well not for me, coz when this year enter, the first thing popped-up in my mind is that WOW! I'm getting older!... yeah really i'm really getting older and afraid to breathe my last breath. I know that all of the people, animals and living things in this universe will soon be gone but i'm still afraid for the end of my time. One of the Ilmul Gayb is that human doesn't know when he'll die, what cause of his death and where he's going to die.

I think the right thing to do for the up coming years is to pray a lot and repent a lot, seek for his forgiveness and do good deeds and stay away from bad things.

Inshallah this February 6 is my 24th year living in this world as a true Muslim and will be a true Muslim till the end. ameen.

No comments: