Thursday, February 11, 2010

Emotions

Salaam..

I missed my Blog and I missed posting, I didn't post for 3 weeks because of what happened to me and the people around me, it's a mixed emotions this past weeks for the reason of:

1. Exam Days!
The Problem day came. Our exam started last Feb. 01 and ended last Feb. 04, Alhamdulillah it went well.

2. My Nephew got sick.
Abdulmuizz my eldest nephew was admitted at Notre Dame Hospital last week and stayed there for 4 days, Doctor's finding was he got UTI and Typhoid Fever, but Alhamdulillah he discharged last Monday Feb. 08, and now he's back in School.
Abdulmuizz on his high fever
3. 24 with Friends.
Last Feb. 06 was my 24th Birthday, Alhamdulillah! don't worry i'm a Muslim so I didn't Celebrate nor asked my Friends for gifts (hehe), that day was one of the happiest day this year that i will never forget because two of my closest friends find free time for us to be together, I haven't talk to Inas personally for 4 years we only communicate through phone (sms, call), She completed her Degree as a Social Worker at Mindanao State University in Marawi City which is i guessed 5 hours drive from my town, so no time for me to visit her. The other friend of mine is Husna, she's a 3rd year IT student at AMA University in town but we rarely see each other due to class schedules.
Husna Lauban and Inas Mudathir

4. Aunt Died.
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilayhi Rajioon, my mum's elder sister died yesterday at the age of 90, a lonely day for our family especially for mum because my aunt who died was the only sibling of my mum left in town the other siblings of my mum lived far from us and we rarely see each other, lucky if we can meet them once a year.

5. Acceptance from University.
I've been applying for Scholarship in different Universities around the world for a long long time, Alhamdulillah the long wait is here, I've got the slot from one of the University abroad which i will tell u the full information on my next post.

that's all folks, may Allah protect us all.

No comments: