Sunday, November 15, 2009

Touches me



I’m not a good reader nor a writer but I’m a good listener, especially with song lyrics, that’s why when I heard this song I couldn’t explain the emotions I felt.


You can say that I’m an EMO but this one is amazing, when I first listened to it I just focused on the tune and the instruments because this song I’m talking about is a Indonesian song which absolutely hard for me to understand.


The Music arrangers gave their best for the completion of this song and also to OPICK who delivered it very well.

The melody of the song is not boring bur others may find it really boring but for me I find it very peaceful and calming as if your sitting in a none polluted place away from the City’s noises. I saved this song in my Phone and every end of the day my battery’s phone get empty because I keep playing it over and over again.


If somebody can translate the meaning to me I really love to understand what’s the lyrics of the song.



The song is BILA WAKTO TELAH BERAKHIR by: OPICK

No comments: