Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wedding Day

Bride and Groom

Me and the Bride

October 24, 2009 the Day that my closest friend most memorable day, she’s getting married!

We’ve know each other since 2004 when I started to join the organization of Women called Ittihadun Nisa, she’s one of the member who always laugh and not vain, we teamed up in every activity we like to eat and we like to watch movies,
Her name is Bailyn Mamokhan and His name is Moktar Palalisan, they’ve known each other for two years, I was their when they first met, I remember it was new year I and Bailyn went to North Cotabato to implement an activity, she was waiting for me in the Bus station and that was the day that she met Moktar. They got engaged before Ramadhan of this Year and got married after Ramadhan of the same year.

Before the wedding day, I and my other friends visited her for the last day of her being single, she’s nervous and kinda afraid she’s worried about her appearance on the day of her wedding but I know that she’ll be ok and all will be ok too. And Alhamdulillah on the day of the wedding as expected all went well.
Best Wishes to both of you.

No comments: