Saturday, July 4, 2009

Orphans need help

March 13, 2001 the saddest day of my life as I live and I will never forget what happened on that day. Around 3 o’clock in the afternoon as God took my Father’s soul, I was 15 years old that time and my memory is clear enough to remember every single thing happened. My mum doesn’t have permanent job and we didn’t have business or livelihood to support our studies, but the only good thing happened is that when my Father passed away 2 of my sisters finished their studies, so they were the one who supported us from studying and for our living.

There was a study offered by some of the good hearted people about the orphans here in Maguindanao, as I’ve said before in my previous posts that I am one of the incharged focal person when it matters for the orphans, this study is all about Orphanage and Orphans profile, Last June 18, 2009, I and my 2 closest friend helped me to conduct a survey on the orphanages here in Maguindanao.

First Stop: Markaz Al-halaqat litahfeedhil Qur’an Al-kareem
Kibayao, Carmen, North Cotabato

This Orphanage got 18 Orphans male and female and it was established on January 10, 2006.




Second Stop: Dar Al-muhsineen, Alongan, Sulon, Sultan Mastura

This Orphanage has 50 Orphans male and female, and their only concern is to have a nutritious food on their plate.




Third Stop: Darul Hannan Markaz Ibn Taymia, Simuay, Sultan Kudarat

54 male and female orphans in this orphanage and the budget for every orphan is only Php22.00.




Fourth Stop: Markaz al-amir, Kakar, Cotabato City

Established on July 31, 2006 and now has 54 orphans, half on this orphanage is covered by water when the flood comes. That’s why they built a cottage on the roof.




Fifth Stop: Markaz Abdulrahman As-sulayteen, kakar, Cotabato City

62 orphans, 32 male orphans is sleeping in the small house.



Sixth Stop: Markaz Asim, Feder Ville, Cotabato City

Established Year 2000 and it has 48 Orphans, they are having problem with their water supply and beddings for female orphans.




Seventh Stop: Dar Al-Aytam Al-Islamie, Gang, Sultan Kudarat

80 orphans male only, lack of beddings and bedsheets.




Eight Stop: Markaz Muzna Al-Mutawwa, Katibpuan, Maguindanao

65 Orphans, now the orphanage is sharing their building for the evacuees of the War




Ninth Stop: Markaz Dar Al-Marhama, Tamontaka, Cotabato City

13 Orphans male only, they don’t have playground because they are surrounded by water.





If you are blessed with mother and father don’t forget to thank Allah for your Luck and Happiness.

No comments: